- EVENT FOR 21+ YEARS OF AGE ONLY
- Valid Identification will be Checked Upon Entry
- No Expired ID's will be Accepted
- All paid attendees will receive a sampler glass souvenir, that must be used for beer samples.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Lots of Free Tailgate Games Activites
- Live Music will be Playing During the Fest
- No Children will be Permitted NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No Pets Allowed
- No Outside Glassware, food, or beverages.
- No Refunds or Exchanges, No In-Out Privileges
- No Smoking in Park
Holiday Inn Express
515 W. Verona Avenue
Verona, Wisconsin 53593
1 888 HOLIDAY
613 West Verona Avenue
Verona Wisconsin 53593 USA
Saturday, July 15th, 2017
2pm-6pm (Check-in Starts at 1:30pm for G.A.)
Hometown Community Park - Festival Grounds, Behind Verona Ice Arena [Follow signage]
451 East Verona Ave, Verona, WI 53593
Free: Parking Lot or Neighborhood Street
[Please keep them clean!]
General- $40 Purchase Online or Select Outlets [Souvenir Glass & Unlimited Samples]
VIP- $60 Purchase Online [General + Enter at 1pm, Food Voucher, & other]
Designated Driver- $10 Purchase Online or at Gate [Unlimited Water or Soda]
Group Ticket Sales- Qty.20+ (Free Ticket Options, Free Tent Reservation.
Inquiries: Mike O'Brien- firstname.lastname@example.org
Is a non-profit organization that oversees the management of Verona Ice Arena.
Verona's Hometown Brewdown Festival was established by Mike O'Brien and the Ice Inc. board to help benefit Verona Ice Arena & other local Non-Profit groups.
The Hometown Brewdown is managed by a group of volunteers. All Proceeds go to non-profits.
<a href=http://nonprofit.whofish.org>Friends of WhoFish.Org</a>
2-6pm - Saturday - JULY 14th, 2018 - Verona, Wi